Downloads of v 22.214.171.12480711
Hundreds of pixel artists have improved this program with their requests and suggestions and it is (mostly) feature complete. Further information can be found below. If you have any problem, suggestion, comment, or you found a bug in my program, please post on the forum.
To install PixelShop, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pixelshop
To upgrade PixelShop, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pixelshop
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'pixelshop' $url = 'https://blackflux.com/software/ps/download/PixelShop.zip' $checksum = '3CC3822A0B8337F19DD77B040E1F60A0830D6E316975879A86722E941B30697B' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- PixelShop.zip (3cc3822a0b83) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pixelshop.126.96.36.19980711.nupkg (35529fbe51d9) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright 2013 by BlackFlux.com
|PixelShop 188.8.131.5280711||108||Wednesday, July 11, 2018||approved|
|PixelShop 1.0.0||294||Saturday, April 29, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the PixelShop Package
- This discussion is only about PixelShop and the PixelShop package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PixelShop, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.