Downloads of v 4.1
Run it, simply point to a color and it will tell you the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that color. You can then use these values to reproduce the selected color in your favorite programs. Pixie will also show the current coordinates of your mouse pointer.
It is the only tool for you to work with colors.
To install Pixie, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pixie
To upgrade Pixie, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pixie
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Uninstall-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName "pixie" ` -ZipFileName "pixie.zip" Remove-item -path "$Home\Desktop\Pixie.lnk" -Force -ErrorAction 'SilentlyContinue'
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'pixie' $url = 'http://www.nattyware.com/bin/pixie.zip' $checksum = '140DE93744FB05E307D840C07E84F1C22759EEE8360BCAB2122D02A41FAEA0B7' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" # Create an execution shotcut at the desktop. Install-ChocolateyShortcut -ShortcutFilePath "$Home\Desktop\Pixie.lnk" ` -TargetPath "$toolsDir\pixie.exe"
Virus Scan Results
- pixie.4.1.nupkg (dacb5d4da796) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pixie.exe (d15220105f37) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pixie.zip (140de93744fb) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 1999 – 2017 Nattyware. All rights reserved.
|Pixie 4.1||651||Saturday, April 29, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Pixie Package
- This discussion is only about Pixie and the Pixie package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Pixie, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.