Downloads of v 2.3.0
pngcheck verifies the integrity of PNG, JNG and MNG files (by checking the internal 32-bit CRCs and decompressing the image data); it can optionally dump almost all of the chunk-level information in the image in human-readable form. For example, it can be used to print the basic statistics about an image (dimensions, bit depth, etc.); to list the color and transparency info in its palette (assuming it has one); or to extract the embedded text annotations. This is a command-line program with batch capabilities.
pngcheck.exe - test PNG, JNG or MNG image files for corruption, and print size/type info.
pngsplit.exe - break a PNG, MNG or JNG image into constituent chunks (numbered for easy reassembly)
png-fix-IDAT-windowsize.exe - fix minor zlib-header breakage caused by libpng 1.2.6
To install pngcheck, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pngcheck
To upgrade pngcheck, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pngcheck
$packageName = 'pngcheck' $url = 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/png-mng/files/pngcheck/2.3.0/pngcheck-2.3.0-win32.zip/download' $checksum = '340cd1c752fdc80d11873acd65734f1f215add9d3cfe438670828eed8a4446f4' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName $packageName ` -Url $url ` -UnzipLocation $toolsDir ` -Checksum $checksum ` -ChecksumType $checksumType
Virus Scan Results
- pngcheck.2.3.0.nupkg (b4eba949dfb0) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pngcheck.exe (b64baf6c4eab) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- png-fix-IDAT-windowsize.exe (2d08121fb18b) - ## / 50 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pngsplit.exe (3c1ac395d435) - ## / 42 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pngcheck-2.3.0-win32.zip (340cd1c752fd) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2000-2007 Greg Roelofs
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|pngcheck 2.3.0||474||Tuesday, July 5, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the pngcheck Package
- This discussion is only about pngcheck and the pngcheck package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or pngcheck, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.