Downloads of v 188.8.131.52
- Monitor of application using TCP/UDP communications
- User-friendly interface
- Identifies remote servers (WhoIs service)
- Allows to open containing folder of any applications
- Allow to easily search for more info online
- Automatic identification of related service : FTP, HTTP, HTTPS,...
- Capability to show/hide system level processes
- Capability to show/hide loopbacks
- Time freeze function
To install PortExpert, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install portexpert
To upgrade PortExpert, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade portexpert
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'portexpert' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://kcsoftwares.com/files/portexpert_lite.exe' $checksum = '92DA259B64047EDF691039EA96AE714BEDFF033E8A9E78BC9241DA57D2D4A1FA' $checksumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" ` -ValidExitCodes "$validExitCodes"
Virus Scan Results
- portexpert.184.108.40.206.nupkg (5e59273dddc2) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- portexpert_lite.exe (92da259b6404) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© KC Softwares
|PortExpert 220.127.116.11||69||Sunday, December 2, 2018||approved|
|PortExpert 18.104.22.168||67||Monday, August 27, 2018||approved|
|PortExpert 22.214.171.124||95||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the PortExpert Package
- This discussion is only about PortExpert and the PortExpert package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PortExpert, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.