Downloads of v 2015.02.03
Printrun is a full suite of host interfaces for 3D printers and CNC, consisting of:
- Pronterface - a fully-featured GUI host
- Pronsole - an interactive command line host for the console lovers (or printing over ssh, or...)
- Printcore - a standalone non-interactive G-Code host
Both Pronterface and Pronsole let you interactively control your machine, slice objects directly from the host, print objects, upload to SD cards and run SD prints...
Printrun supports both serial and ethernet connections and has been used with great success on a wide range of 3D printers and CNC machines.
The actual version number in the about box of ponterface is 2014.08.10
To install PrintRun, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install printrun
To upgrade PrintRun, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade printrun
$packageName = 'PrintRun' $url = 'http://koti.kapsi.fi/~kliment/printrun/Printrun-Win-Slic3r-03Feb2015.zip' $unzipLocation = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$unziplocation"
Virus Scan Results
- printrun.2015.02.03.nupkg (16f1ba2f5b14) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Printrun-Win-Slic3r-03Feb2015.zip (d7ce48d701f1) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|PrintRun 2015.02.03||635||Thursday, May 7, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the PrintRun Package
- This discussion is only about PrintRun and the PrintRun package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PrintRun, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.