Downloads of v 1.90.1
PS3 Media Server is a cross-platform DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server. Originally written to support the PlayStation 3, PS3 Media Server has been expanded to support a range of other media renderers, including smartphones, televisions, music players and more.
To install PS3 Media Server, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ps3mediaserver
To upgrade PS3 Media Server, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ps3mediaserver
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- pms-1.90.1-setup-without-jre.exe (00b6f1a0fc50) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ps3mediaserver.1.90.1.nupkg (e56e82480c4c) - ## / 48 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
FFmpeg Video, FFMpeg Web Video and FFmpeg Web Audio:
Fix issue that prevented plugins extending FFmpegWebAudio and FFmpegWebVideo safely
Updated FFmpeg for Windows
Fix for spaces in font names breaking playback
Fixed regression with tsMuxer and H264 support
Restored Java support for file names with special characters on Mac OS X.
For versions prior to 1.70.0:
It is recommended to back up and remove your old PMS.conf and re-enter and save your settings (if any) in the GUI. Alternatively (e.g. if you have a large number of customizations you wish to preserve), see the upgrade notes for previous major releases (e.g. 1.50.0, 1.60.0 etc.) for migration instructions.
|PS3 Media Server 1.90.1||1116||Monday, August 19, 2013|
|PS3 Media Server 1.82.0||357||Saturday, June 15, 2013|
|PS3 Media Server 1.81.0||335||Sunday, May 5, 2013|
|PS3 Media Server 22.214.171.124||317||Monday, April 8, 2013|
|PS3 Media Server 1.80.0||300||Monday, April 8, 2013|
|PS3 Media Server 126.96.36.199||358||Monday, February 18, 2013|
|PS3 Media Server 1.72.0||275||Monday, February 18, 2013|
Discussion for the PS3 Media Server Package
- This discussion is only about PS3 Media Server and the PS3 Media Server package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PS3 Media Server, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.