Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
psake is a build automation tool written in PowerShell. It avoids the angle-bracket tax associated with executable XML by leveraging the PowerShell syntax in your build scripts. psake has a syntax inspired by rake (aka make in Ruby) and bake (aka make in Boo), but is easier to script because it leverages your existent command-line knowledge.
psake is pronounced sake � as in Japanese rice wine. It does NOT rhyme with make, bake, or rake. |
You can also install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey) and have global psake.
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- psake.188.8.131.52.nupkg (974368877b70) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|psake 4.6.0||16979||Sunday, March 20, 2016||approved|
|psake 4.5.0||1187||Friday, January 15, 2016||approved|
|psake 4.4.2||1165||Wednesday, December 9, 2015||approved|
|psake 4.4.1||5856||Monday, February 9, 2015||approved|
|psake 4.3.2||2623||Wednesday, April 9, 2014||approved|
|psake 184.108.40.206||478||Monday, December 23, 2013||approved|
|psake 220.127.116.11||193||Saturday, December 7, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the psake Package
- This discussion is only about psake and the psake package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or psake, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.