Downloads of v 0.15.0.20150506
Psi is a free instant messaging application designed for the open protocol XMPP network. Fast and lightweight, Psi is fully open-source and compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) is an open technology for real-time communication, which powers a wide range of applications including instant messaging, presence, multi-party chat, voice and video calls, collaboration, lightweight middleware, content syndication, and generalized routing of XML data. See http://xmpp.org/
Because XMPP allows gateways to other services, which many servers support, it can also connect to Yahoo!, AIM, Gadu-Gadu, ICQ and Microsoft networks. Other services available using gateway servers, include RSS and Atom news feeds, sending SMS messages to cellular networks and weather reports.
Psi has built in GnuPG support for message encryption. With Psi's full Unicode support and localizations, easy file transfers, customizable iconsets, and many other great features, you'll learn why users around the world are making the switch to free, open instant messaging.
User support forum
To install Psi, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install psi
To upgrade Psi, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade psi
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- psi.0.15.0.20150506.nupkg (7491f94ff14e) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- psi.install (= 0.15.0.20150506)
© Psi Team
- Uprev to match dependent version psi.install (Fix checksum for 64-bit installer)
|Psi 0.15.0.20150506||595||Wednesday, May 6, 2015||approved|
|Psi 0.15||256||Thursday, February 5, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Psi Package
- This discussion is only about Psi and the Psi package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Psi, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.