Downloads of v 4.5.8
PSPad – editor for developers for Microsoft Windows systems
The universal freeware editor, useful for people who:
work with plain text – the editor has a wealth of formatting functions, including a spell checker
create web pages – as a web authoring editor, PSPad contains many unique tools that save your time
want to use a good IDE for their compiler – PSPad catches and parses compiler output, integrates external help files, compares versions and much more …
To install PSPad, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pspad
To upgrade PSPad, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pspad
$packageName = 'pspad' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'http://pspad.poradna.net/release/pspad458inst_en.exe' $silentArgs = ' /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-' # "/s /S /q /Q /quiet /silent /SILENT /VERYSILENT" # try any of these to get the silent installer #msi is always /quiet $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- pspad.4.5.8.nupkg (5199f0f78f85) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|PSPad 188.8.131.5270725||1710||Tuesday, July 25, 2017||approved|
|PSPad 4.5.9||2077||Sunday, March 1, 2015||approved|
|PSPad 4.5.8||446||Saturday, October 18, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the PSPad Package
- This discussion is only about PSPad and the PSPad package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PSPad, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.