Downloads of v 184.108.40.206
The Windows NT and Windows 2000 Resource Kits come with a number of command-line tools that help you administer your Windows NT/2K systems. Over time, I've grown a collection of similar tools, including some not included in the Resource Kits. What sets these tools apart is that they all allow you to manage remote systems as well as the local one. The first tool in the suite was PsList, a tool that lets you view detailed information about processes, and the suite is continually growing. The "Ps" prefix in PsList relates to the fact that the standard UNIX process listing command-line tool is named "ps", so I've adopted this prefix for all the tools in order to tie them together into a suite of tools named PsTools.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install PsTools, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pstools
To upgrade PsTools, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pstools
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- pstools.220.127.116.11.nupkg (43b6084160b3) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|PsTools 1.2012.04.12||17127||Thursday, August 11, 2016||approved|
|PsTools 1.2012.04.11||7822||Wednesday, April 11, 2012||approved|
|PsTools 18.104.22.168||382||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|PsTools 22.214.171.124||275||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|PsTools 126.96.36.199||283||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|PsTools 1.0||261||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the PsTools Package
- This discussion is only about PsTools and the PsTools package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PsTools, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.