Downloads of v 0.69
PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Windows and Unix platforms, along with an
xterm terminal emulator.
- Support for putty 64bit have been added to the package when running chocolatey 0.10.4+, to keep using 32bit version of putty please pass
--x86when installing/upgrading putty (64bit installation may fail if 32bit is already installed)
- Use of PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP and Plink is illegal in countries where encryption is outlawed.
- We believe it is legal to use PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP and Plink in England and Wales and in many other countries, but we are not lawyers, and so if in doubt you should seek legal advice before downloading it.
- You may find useful information at cryptolaw.org, which collects information on cryptography laws in many countries, but we can't vouch for its correctness.
To install PuTTY, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install putty
To upgrade PuTTY, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade putty
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- putty.0.69.nupkg (58b649bb2cb0) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- putty.portable (= 0.69)
|PuTTY 0.69||7||Saturday, April 29, 2017||approved|
|PuTTY 0.68.0.20170412||15040||Wednesday, April 12, 2017||approved|
|PuTTY 0.68||34204||Wednesday, February 22, 2017||approved|
|PuTTY 0.67||139097||Monday, March 21, 2016||approved|
|PuTTY 0.66||22838||Saturday, November 7, 2015||approved|
|PuTTY 0.65||15368||Saturday, July 25, 2015||approved|
|PuTTY 0.64||21806||Saturday, February 28, 2015||approved|
|PuTTY 0.64-prerelease||124||Thursday, February 26, 2015||exempted|
|PuTTY 0.63||30500||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||approved|
|PuTTY 0.62.0.2||2706||Friday, May 31, 2013||approved|
|PuTTY 0.62.0.1||2869||Monday, December 10, 2012||approved|
|PuTTY 0.62||1742||Wednesday, December 14, 2011||approved|
|PuTTY 0.61.1||380||Saturday, November 19, 2011||approved|
|PuTTY 0.61||246||Monday, September 19, 2011||approved|
Discussion for the PuTTY Package
- This discussion is only about PuTTY and the PuTTY package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PuTTY, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.