Downloads of v 0.66.0.20160317
PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Windows and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator.
LEGAL WARNING: Use of PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP and Plink is illegal in countries where encryption is outlawed. I believe it is legal to use PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP and Plink in England and Wales and in many other countries, but I am not a lawyer and so if in doubt you should seek legal advice before downloading it.
To install PuTTY (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install putty.install
To upgrade PuTTY (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade putty.install
$packageName = 'putty.install' $fileType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT' $url = 'http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/0.66/x86/putty-0.66-installer.exe' Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $fileType $silentArgs $url
Virus Scan Results
- putty.install.0.66.0.20160317.nupkg (0bbb4747aa81) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- putty-0.66-installer.exe (5ddedc94a222) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|PuTTY (Install) 0.72||115435||Saturday, July 20, 2019||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.71||260469||Saturday, March 16, 2019||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.70.0.20171219||1085295||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.70||571957||Saturday, July 8, 2017||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.69||242269||Saturday, April 29, 2017||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.68.0.20170412||105480||Wednesday, April 12, 2017||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.68||542750||Wednesday, February 22, 2017||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.67||13228||Monday, March 21, 2016||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.66.0.20160317||1896||Thursday, March 17, 2016||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.66||5783||Saturday, November 7, 2015||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.65.0.20160317||261||Thursday, March 17, 2016||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.65||3976||Saturday, July 25, 2015||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.64.0.20160317||262||Thursday, March 17, 2016||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.64||4471||Saturday, February 28, 2015||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.64-prerelease||377||Thursday, February 26, 2015||exempted|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.63.0.20160317||278||Thursday, March 17, 2016||approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.63||5613||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the PuTTY (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about PuTTY (Install) and the PuTTY (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PuTTY (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.