Downloads of v 184.108.40.20630918
PyQt is a set of Python v2 and v3 bindings for Digia's Qt application framework and runs on all platforms supported by Qt including Windows, MacOS/X and Linux. PyQt5 supports Qt v5. PyQt4 supports Qt v4 and will build against Qt v5. The bindings are implemented as a set of Python modules and contain over 620 classes.
Like Qt, PyQt is available on all platforms under a variety of licenses including the GNU GPL v3 and a commercial license. Unlike Qt, PyQt is not available under the LGPL. You can purchase the commercial version of PyQt here.
PyQt does not include a copy of Qt. You must obtain a correctly licensed copy of Qt yourself. However, a binary Windows installers of the GPL version of both PyQt5 and PyQt4 are provided and this includes a copy of the LGPL version of Qt.
To install pyqt4, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pyqt4
To upgrade pyqt4, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pyqt4
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- pyqt220.127.116.11.20130918.nupkg (b63a09ede817) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PyQt4-4.10.3-gpl-Py2.7-Qt4.8.5-x64.exe (a7e4821dfd3d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PyQt4-4.10.3-gpl-Py2.7-Qt4.8.5-x32.exe (7bb6e984cef1) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- python (≥ 2.7 && < 3.0)
Riverbank Computing Limited
|pyqt4 18.104.22.16830918||2017||Thursday, September 19, 2013|
Discussion for the pyqt4 Package
- This discussion is only about pyqt4 and the pyqt4 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or pyqt4, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.