Downloads of v 22.214.171.12470425
Python 3.x is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python 3.x and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
This package installs the latest stable version of Python 3.x. It will install to Python 3.x to
$PSScriptRoot, not in the default installation directory. We think that’s more convenient.
If you want a 64-bit Python 3.x on 64-bit systems, install the python3 package instead. You can also install both packages. You can also install both. In that case you must manually adapt your .exe shims so that it picks the desired version when you invoke
To install [DEPRECATED] Python 3.x (32-bit), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install python3-x86_32
To upgrade [DEPRECATED] Python 3.x (32-bit), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade python3-x86_32
'This package is deprecated. Please install python3 with -ForceX86 parameter and make sure useRememberedArgumentsForUpgrades feature is on' | Write-Host throw 'Deprecated package'
Virus Scan Results
- python3-x86_126.96.36.199.20170425.nupkg (5178ae124e4e) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|[DEPRECATED] Python 3.x (32-bit) 188.8.131.5270425||797||Wednesday, April 26, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.x (32-bit) 3.5.2||1623||Monday, June 27, 2016||approved|
|Python 3.x (32-bit) 3.5.1||453||Monday, December 7, 2015||approved|
|Python 3.x (32-bit) 184.108.40.20651010||220||Saturday, October 10, 2015||approved|
|Python 3.x (32-bit) 3.5.0||228||Saturday, October 10, 2015||approved|
|Python 3.x (32-bit) 220.127.116.1150501||376||Friday, May 1, 2015||approved|
|Python 3.x (32-bit) 3.4.3||4672||Wednesday, February 25, 2015||approved|
|Python 3.x (32-bit) 3.4.2||370||Wednesday, October 8, 2014||approved|
|Python 3.x (32-bit) 18.104.22.16841004||269||Saturday, October 4, 2014||approved|
|Python 3.x (32-bit) 3.4.1||296||Monday, June 9, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the [DEPRECATED] Python 3.x (32-bit) Package
- This discussion is only about [DEPRECATED] Python 3.x (32-bit) and the [DEPRECATED] Python 3.x (32-bit) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [DEPRECATED] Python 3.x (32-bit), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.