Downloads of v 0.2.3
QNapi is free software for automatic fetching subtitles for given movie file. It uses online databases such as NapiProjekt, OpenSubtitles and Napisy24. It is based on Qt5 library, so it can be launched on any supported operating system, including Windows, OSX and Linux.
- matching subtitles for specific movie file
- automatic matching the best subtitles
- select target subtitles format (SRT, mDVD, TMP, MPL2) as well as manual conversion
- select subtitles, when multiple matching has been found
- download subtitles in one of many supported languages
- directory scanning and batch subtitles download
- subtitles post-processing: change file encoding, set file permissions
- provides nice command-line interface
To install QNapi, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install qnapi
To upgrade QNapi, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade qnapi
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- qnapi.0.2.3.nupkg (a1baaa2dc2d5) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- qnapi.install (= 0.2.3)
© QNapi 2008-2017. All rights reserved.
|QNapi 0.2.3||493||Monday, January 8, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the QNapi Package
- This discussion is only about QNapi and the QNapi package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or QNapi, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.