Downloads of v 5.3.2
Qt is cross-platform application and UI framework which allows you to develop applications and user interfaces once, and deploy them across Windows, Mac, Linux/X11, embedded Linux, Windows CE, Symbian, Maemo, MeeGo, iOS and Android without rewriting the source code.
To install Qt for Windows 64-bit (MinGW, OpenGL) SEH, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install qt-sdk-windows-x64-mingw_opengl_seh
To upgrade Qt for Windows 64-bit (MinGW, OpenGL) SEH, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade qt-sdk-windows-x64-mingw_opengl_seh
$packageName = 'qt-sdk-windows-x64-mingw_opengl_seh' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'http://skylink.dl.sourceforge.net/project/qtx64/qt-x64/5.3.2/mingw-4.9/seh/qt-5.3.2-x64-mingw491r1-seh-opengl.exe' $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-' $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- qt-sdk-windows-x64-mingw_opengl_seh.5.3.2.nupkg (be3f5a4dc13f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Qt for Windows 64-bit (MinGW, OpenGL) SEH 5.3.2||801||Thursday, September 18, 2014|
|Qt for Windows 64-bit (MinGW, OpenGL) SEH 126.96.36.19940815||275||Friday, August 15, 2014|
|Qt for Windows 64-bit (MinGW, OpenGL) SEH 5.3.1||284||Friday, August 15, 2014|
Discussion for the Qt for Windows 64-bit (MinGW, OpenGL) SEH Package
- This discussion is only about Qt for Windows 64-bit (MinGW, OpenGL) SEH and the Qt for Windows 64-bit (MinGW, OpenGL) SEH package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Qt for Windows 64-bit (MinGW, OpenGL) SEH, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.