Downloads of v 4.1.0
Quod Libet is a GTK+-based audio player written in Python, using the Mutagen tagging library. It’s designed around the idea that you know how to organize your music better than we do. It lets you make playlists based on regular expressions (don’t worry, regular searches work too). It lets you display and edit any tags you want in the file, for all the file formats it supports.
Unlike some, Quod Libet will scale to libraries with tens of thousands of songs. It also supports most of the features you’d expect from a modern media player: Unicode support, advanced tag editing, Replay Gain, podcasts and Internet radio, album art support and all major audio formats.
To install Quod Libet (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install quodlibet.portable
To upgrade Quod Libet (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade quodlibet.portable
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'https://github.com/quodlibet/quodlibet/releases/download/release-4.1.0/quodlibet-4.1.0-portable.exe' $checksum = '13C6007BB20329CACE4596651D09983F8C8CE5D37B2CAA4DC2837CAB4D088988' Get-ChocolateyWebFile -PackageName 'quodlibet.portable' -FileFullPath "$toolsDir\QuodLibet.exe" -Url $url -Checksum $checksum -ChecksumType 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- QuodLibet.exe (13c6007bb203) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- quodlibet.portable.4.1.0.nupkg (b7f6d1016233) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Quod Libet (Portable) 4.1.0||144||Tuesday, August 7, 2018||approved|
|Quod Libet (Portable) 4.0.2||176||Monday, February 19, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the Quod Libet (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about Quod Libet (Portable) and the Quod Libet (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Quod Libet (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.