Downloads of v 0.3.16
RapidCRC is an open source CRC/MD5/SHA hashing program. I've extended the current unicode support to allow writing of unicode .sfv/.md5/.sha1/.sha256/.sha512 files, which can be turned on/off through the settings page. Unicode sfv files are written as UTF-16LE with BOM or UTF-8 (with or without BOM), and RCRC now performs a codepage detection. I've also expanded the shell extension that was included in the sourcecode to enable all operations directly from the extension.
List of other new features:
- multithreaded hash calculations with asynchronous I/O
- ed2k hash calculation
- SHA hash calculation
- job queueing
- popup menu to copy the calculated hashes to the clipboard
To install RapidCRC Unicode, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install rapidcrc-unicode
To upgrade RapidCRC Unicode, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade rapidcrc-unicode
$packageName = 'rapidcrc-unicode' $installerType = 'msi' $url = 'http://dl.ov2.eu/programs/rapidcrc-unicode/RapidCRC-Setup-0.3.16.msi' $url64 = 'http://dl.ov2.eu/programs/rapidcrc-unicode/RapidCRC-Setup-0.3.16-x64.msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet /norestart' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- rapidcrc-unicode.0.3.16.nupkg (00c816c57be4) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- RapidCRC-Setup-0.3.16-x64.msi (419273f61dcc) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- RapidCRC-Setup-0.3.16.msi (34dddf7d2100) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2)
|RapidCRC Unicode 0.3.16||602||Thursday, February 5, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the RapidCRC Unicode Package
- This discussion is only about RapidCRC Unicode and the RapidCRC Unicode package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RapidCRC Unicode, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.