Downloads of v 2.7.1406.20160916
RDCMan manages multiple remote desktop connections. It is useful for managing server labs where you need regular access to each machine such as automated checkin systems and data centers. It is similar to the built-in MMC Remote Desktops snap-in, but more flexible.
To install Remote Desktop Connection Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install rdcman
To upgrade Remote Desktop Connection Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade rdcman
$packageName = 'rdcman' $installerType = 'MSI' $32BitUrl = 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/A/F/0/AF0071F3-B198-4A35-AA90-C68D103BDCCF/rdcman.msi' $checksum = '6E29F25C5E7F5EC587D07642A344B05429472A75B4F73177CD6AAC63BE61A455' $checksumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = '/quiet' $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $installerType $silentArgs $32BitUrl -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- rdcman.msi (6e29f25c5e7f) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- rdcman.2.7.1406.20160916.nupkg (96ddcfe6b473) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2.7.1406.20160916: added checksum and switched to HTTPS
|Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7.1406.20160916||21538||Thursday, September 15, 2016||approved|
|Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7.1406.0||9998||Tuesday, November 25, 2014||approved|
|Remote Desktop Connection Manager 220.127.116.1141107||592||Friday, November 7, 2014||approved|
|Remote Desktop Connection Manager 18.104.22.168||3371||Sunday, January 26, 2014||approved|
|Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.2||1817||Tuesday, December 13, 2011|
Discussion for the Remote Desktop Connection Manager Package
- This discussion is only about Remote Desktop Connection Manager and the Remote Desktop Connection Manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Remote Desktop Connection Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.