Downloads of v 1.6.2
The goal of this project is to enable Remote Desktop Host support and concurrent RDP sessions on reduced functionality systems for home usage.
RDP Wrapper works as a layer between Service Control Manager and Terminal Services, so the original termsrv.dll file remains untouched. Also this method is very strong against Windows Update.
To install RDP Wrapper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install rdpwrapper
To upgrade RDP Wrapper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade rdpwrapper
$packageName= 'rdpwrapper' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Start-ChocolateyProcessAsAdmin '-u' (Join-Path $toolsDir 'RDPWInst.exe') Uninstall-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName 'RDPWrap-v1.6.2.zip'
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $packageName= 'rdpwrapper' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'https://github.com/stascorp/rdpwrap/releases/download/v1.6.2/RDPWrap-v1.6.2.zip' # download url $checkSum = '35A9481DDBED5177431A9EA4BD09468FE987797D7B1231D64942D17EB54EC269' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $toolsDir -ChecksumType "sha256" -Checksum $checkSum Start-ChocolateyProcessAsAdmin '-i' (Join-Path $toolsDir 'RDPWInst.exe') -validExitCodes @(0,1) Start-ChocolateyProcessAsAdmin '-w' (Join-Path $toolsDir 'RDPWInst.exe')
Virus Scan Results
- RDPWrap-v1.6.2.zip (35a9481ddbed) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- rdpwrapper.1.6.2.nupkg (d24ad24aa467) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|RDP Wrapper 1.6.2||32471||Saturday, January 27, 2018||approved|
|RDP Wrapper 220.127.116.11||5296||Wednesday, March 9, 2016||approved|
|RDP Wrapper 1.6||529||Monday, January 25, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the RDP Wrapper Package
- This discussion is only about RDP Wrapper and the RDP Wrapper package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RDP Wrapper, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.