Downloads of v 1.1.1
re2c is a free and open-source lexer generator for C and C++.
To install re2c, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install re2c
To upgrade re2c, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade re2c
re2c is distributed with no warranty whatever. The code is certain to contain errors. Neither authors nor contributors take any responsibility for the consequences of its use. re2c is in the public domain. Data structures and algorithms used in re2c are all either taken from documents available to the general public or are inventions of the authors. Programs generated by re2c may be distributed freely. re2c itself may be distributed freely, in source or binary, unchanged or modified. Distributors may charge whatever fees they can obtain for re2c. If you do make use of re2c, or incorporate it into a larger project an acknowledgement somewhere (documentation, research report, etc.) would be appreciated.
md5: 349783399E97ABFBAD1113B6DA431C07 | sha1: BA51BFFCFE8738A5D3CE8ACBED84C6E66E92EC27 | sha256: 7EC755FE4BC2F61C28A232D8F97C937B8C6694C945F9025D93238545276F1EE0 | sha512: F1389894B69A71AB97C3AF202ABF6EF14CA5DFF53DB6F3B8C7256C8717219A2009E6BF532BFD82054232EF172BCFF15D3754708CD9B706B710DFF8A8795535C5
VERIFICATION This package was compiled from sources using Visual Studio 2019 + cygwin. Instructions: 1) Run ./configure from cygwin to create necessary files 2) Rename files with same name to avoid clashes when VS produces .obj files: move src\dfa\cfg\dump.cc src\dfa\cfg\dump_cfg.cc move src\dfa\dump.cc src\dfa\dump_dfa.cc move src\nfa\dump.cc src\nfa\dump_nfa.cc move src\dfa\cfg\normalize.cc src\dfa\cfg\normalize_cfg.cc 3) Get list of .cc files (run in cygwin): find -name '*.cc' | grep -v test | xargs echo 3) Compile files (in a VS x64 native console): cl /O2 /Fe:re2c /I. /EHsc <..list of files..>
Virus Scan Results
- re2c.exe (e1b2f4b69040) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- re2c.1.1.1.nupkg (dfccebb4faee) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- re2c.exe (7ec755fe4bc2) - ## / 73 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|re2c 1.1.1||51||Wednesday, April 17, 2019||approved|
|re2c 0.14.3||724||Monday, December 21, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the re2c Package
- This discussion is only about re2c and the re2c package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or re2c, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.