Downloads of v 3.0
Rebar is an Erlang build tool that makes it easy to compile and test Erlang applications, port drivers and releases.
"%PROGRAMFILES%/erl7.0/bin/escript.exe" /ProgramData/Chocolatey/Lib/Rebar3-beta1.3.0/rebar3 %*
$package = 'rebar3' $version = 'beta-1' $erl_version = '7.0' Get-ChocolateyWebFile -packageName $package -fileFullPath $env:chocolateyPackageFolder/$package -url "https://s3.amazonaws.com/rebar3/rebar3" Install-BinFile "rebar3" -path "$env:chocolateyPackageFolder/rebar3.cmd"
$package = 'rebar3' $version = 'beta-1' $erl_version = '7.0' #Note that this process will _not_ uninstall Erlang. #And remove the shim files as well. Remove-BinFile "rebar3" -path "$env:chocolateyPackageFolder/rebar3.cmd"
Virus Scan Results
- Erlang (= 18.0.20150709.2)
Discussion for the Rebar3 Package
- This discussion is only about Rebar3 and the Rebar3 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Rebar3, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.