Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
Redis is an open source, advanced key-value store. It is often referred to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets and sorted sets.
This package will install Redis as a Windows Service running at http:localhost:6379.
This is a packaging of work by:
Salvatore Sanfilippo (@antirez) who wrote Redis: https://github.com/antirez/redis
Dusan Majkic (@dmajkic) who ported Redis to Windows: https://github.com/dmajkic/redis
Rui Lopes (@ruiglopes) who added the Windows installer: https://github.com/rgl/redis
To install redis, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install redis
To upgrade redis, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade redis
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- redis.22.214.171.124.nupkg (0042dd3d6436) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- redis-2.4.6-setup-64-bit.exe (cb2ceda18134) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- redis-2.4.6-setup-32-bit.exe (87613e5965b7) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2006-2012, Salvatore Sanfilippo
|redis 126.96.36.199||14468||Wednesday, January 2, 2013||approved|
|redis 2.4.6||274||Wednesday, January 2, 2013|
Discussion for the redis Package
- This discussion is only about redis and the redis package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or redis, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.