Downloads of v 1.10
RegFileExport is a small console application that allows you to easily extract data from offline Registry file located on another disk drive.
RegFileExport read the Registry file, ananlyze it, and then export the Registry data into a standard .reg file of Windows. You can export the entire Registry file, or only a specific Registry key.
To install RegFileExport, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install regfileexport
To upgrade RegFileExport, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade regfileexport
$packageName = 'regfileexport' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/regfileexport.zip' $checksum = 'babc304b5634195c6e5b267b65cea060f6bf794fe56f1780afdd5441f24013cb' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- regfileexport.1.10.nupkg (39084e6efd3c) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- regfileexport.zip (babc304b5634) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2010 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|RegFileExport 1.11||31||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|RegFileExport 1.10||51||Monday, February 18, 2019||approved|
|RegFileExport 1.09||280||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|RegFileExport 1.08||217||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|RegFileExport 1.07||225||Wednesday, June 7, 2017||approved|
|RegFileExport 1.06||322||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the RegFileExport Package
- This discussion is only about RegFileExport and the RegFileExport package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RegFileExport, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.