Downloads of v 0.9.0.1
Supports recovery of deleted keys and values, multi hive support, the fastest searching, viewing slack space, plugin support, and much more
To install Registry Explorer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install registryexplorer
To upgrade Registry Explorer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade registryexplorer
$checksum = 'E1799722543223FEA91F6917173C7300EFB8905CF097F1C34B395BB44AF2EF53' $checksumType = 'sha256' $unzipTo = Join-Path $env:chocolateyPackageFolder "tools" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName 'registryexplorer' https://ericzimmerman.github.io/Software/RegistryExplorer_RECmd.zip -UnzipLocation $unzipTo -Checksum $checksum -ChecksumType $checksumType $desktop = $([System.Environment]::GetFolderPath([System.Environment+SpecialFolder]::DesktopDirectory)) $link = Join-Path $desktop "Registry Explorer.lnk" $target = Join-Path $env:chocolateyPackageFolder "tools\RegistryExplorer_RECmd\RegistryExplorer.exe" $work = Join-Path $env:chocolateyPackageFolder "tools\RegistryExplorer_RECmd" Install-ChocolateyShortcut -ShortcutFilePath $link -TargetPath $target -WorkingDirectory $work -RunAsAdmin
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # stop on all errors $packageName = 'registryexplorer' $softwareName = 'registryexplorer*' #part or all of the Display Name as you see it in Programs and Features. It should be enough to be unique $desktop = $([System.Environment]::GetFolderPath([System.Environment+SpecialFolder]::DesktopDirectory)) $link = Join-Path $desktop "Registry Explorer.lnk" Remove-Item $link
Virus Scan Results
- registryexplorer.0.9.0.1.nupkg (0600fc2d4e8d) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- RegistryExplorer_RECmd.zip (e17997225432) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2016 Eric R. Zimmerman
|Registry Explorer 126.96.36.199||136||Monday, April 9, 2018||approved|
|Registry Explorer 188.8.131.52||70||Sunday, March 25, 2018||approved|
|Registry Explorer 184.108.40.206||126||Friday, March 2, 2018||approved|
|Registry Explorer 0.9.0.3||105||Friday, February 9, 2018||approved|
|Registry Explorer 0.9.0.2||179||Monday, January 8, 2018||approved|
|Registry Explorer 0.9.0.1||407||Thursday, August 31, 2017||approved|
|Registry Explorer 0.9.0.0||244||Saturday, May 27, 2017||approved|
|Registry Explorer 0.8.1.0||255||Tuesday, November 15, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Registry Explorer Package
- This discussion is only about Registry Explorer and the Registry Explorer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Registry Explorer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.