Downloads of v 2.31
RegScanner is a small utility that allows you to scan the Registry, find the desired Registry values
that match to the specified search criteria, and display them in one list.
After finding the Registry values, you can easily jump to the right value in RegEdit, simply by
double-clicking the desired Registry item.
You can also export the found Registry values into a .reg file that can be used in RegEdit.
To install RegScanner (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install regscanner.portable
To upgrade RegScanner (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade regscanner.portable
$packageName = 'regscanner.portable' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/regscanner.zip' $checksum = '3af9efe12cad3a63642d4306d9df0accff052b5bdac57fde3d84305852864355' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/regscanner-x64.zip' $checksum64 = 'c4cd5177af0e6997e6d56b262fd609a1a0e4839f6eb52e459f42c40be109fceb' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "RegScanner.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- regscanner.portable.2.31.nupkg (d71c62ea04af) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- regscanner-x64.zip (c4cd5177af0e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- regscanner.zip (3af9efe12cad) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2004 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|RegScanner (Portable) 2.35||10||Monday, June 24, 2019||approved|
|RegScanner (Portable) 2.31||55||Monday, February 18, 2019||approved|
|RegScanner (Portable) 2.30||196||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|RegScanner (Portable) 2.26||145||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||approved|
|RegScanner (Portable) 2.17||387||Monday, May 23, 2016||approved|
|RegScanner (Portable) 2.16||209||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|RegScanner (Portable) 2.15||215||Saturday, October 10, 2015||approved|
|RegScanner (Portable) 2.10||226||Friday, May 29, 2015||approved|
|RegScanner (Portable) 2.07||287||Monday, February 23, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the RegScanner (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about RegScanner (Portable) and the RegScanner (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RegScanner (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.