Downloads of v 0.2
ReHash is an easy-to-use console-based hash calculation tool written in C++. It supports many algorithms and output formats and it can be fully configured using some of the many command-line arguments which can be passed to the tool.
The tool is compilable under Windows and Linux.
It supports many algorithms, for example Adler32, CRC-16, CRC-16-CCITT, CRC-16-XMODEM, CRC-32, ELF-32, FCS-16, FCS-32, FNV-32, FNV-64, GHash-32-3, GHash-32-5, GOST-Hash, HAVAL (3/4/5, 256), MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Size64, Tiger, XUM32. For a full list see the ReHash documentation manual (included in downloadable package).
It is possible to compute the HMACs of all algorithms.
The tool can output the hashes in various formats like plain text, HTML, XML and CSV.
ReHash can be fully configured using some of the many command-line arguments which can be passed to the tool. You can selectively activate/disable hash algorithms and set scanning options like scanning subdirectories recursively and excluding/including files using advanced file pattern matching.
To install ReHash, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install rehash
To upgrade ReHash, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade rehash
# generated vars $packageName = 'rehash' $url = 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/rehash/files/rehash/0.2/rehash-0.2-win.zip/download' $checksum = '53b32ee2abea382e48eca7ac7fe02088498869b1' # static vars $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" # $Env:ChocolateyInstall\helpers\functions Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -Url64bit "" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" # create empty sidecar so shimgen creates shim for GUI rather than console $installFile = Join-Path -Path $toolsDir ` -ChildPath "rehash.exe.gui" Set-Content -Path $installFile ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- rehash.0.2.nupkg (d535333e9e31) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- rehash-0.2-win.zip (7ac0cb28709f) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2003 Dominik Reichl
|ReHash 0.2||393||Wednesday, April 8, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the ReHash Package
- This discussion is only about ReHash and the ReHash package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ReHash, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.