Downloads of v 6.6
ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users there is support for Regular Expressions and a PascalScript rule, which lets users program their very own renaming rule.
It allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
To install ReNamer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install renamer
To upgrade ReNamer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade renamer
#Install-VirtualPackage 'renamer.portable' 'renamer.install'
Virus Scan Results
- renamer.6.6.nupkg (14005c5eea36) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- renamer.install (≥ 6.6)
Copyright 2004-2016 Denis Kozlov, Furious Technologies Limited.
|ReNamer 6.6||226||Sunday, October 9, 2016||approved|
|ReNamer 6.4||168||Saturday, March 5, 2016||approved|
|ReNamer 6.3||32||Saturday, March 5, 2016||approved|
|ReNamer (Install) 6.2||126||Monday, August 3, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the ReNamer Package
- This discussion is only about ReNamer and the ReNamer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ReNamer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.