Downloads of v 0.1.0
Restler is a command-line collection runner for applications like DevHttpClient and Postman. It allows you to effortlessly run a DevHttpClient repository directly from the command-line. It is built with extensibility in mind so that you can easily create AddIns to fit your needs.
To install Restler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install restler
To upgrade Restler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade restler
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Gaurav Narkhede Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Virus Scan Results
- CommandLine.dll (4923528d3d18) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FluentValidation.dll (a46514bdf3bb) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Newtonsoft.Json.dll (77176533046d) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Ninject.dll (d6dd5739fc1a) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Ninject.Extensions.Conventions.dll (f80a01ee8666) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- NuGet.Core.dll (da18914ea75b) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- RestApiTester.Common.dll (9683b9e86db6) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- RestApiTester.RestRequestCollectionRunner.dll (34f06c6fa73a) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- restler.0.1.0.nupkg (b242e3f1c4b3) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Restler.exe (748ad5f03d2f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- RestSharp.dll (baece0d6cf7c) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- System.IO.Abstractions.dll (a861c64c352f) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright 2014 Gaurav Narkhede
|Restler 0.1.0||635||Friday, December 5, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Restler Package
- This discussion is only about Restler and the Restler package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Restler, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.