Downloads of v 2.1.710
RMPrepUSB allows the Windows user to easily and quickly 'roll their own' multiboot USB drive.
It allows the user to quickly test, partition, format, install a boot manager, extract or copy files and then test a multiboot (aka multipass) USB bootable drive.
It can also make or restore an image and much more. Multiboot 'point-and-shoot' utilities like YUMI or XBOOT are excellent, however they don't support every different ISO or image.
You will learn too enjoy making your own personal multiboot drive using RMPrepUSB!
To install RMPrepUSB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install rmprepusb
To upgrade RMPrepUSB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade rmprepusb
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- rmprepusb.2.1.710.nupkg (6f11aa3eddf7) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.722||1273||Friday, September 5, 2014|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.718||370||Thursday, March 27, 2014|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.716||334||Tuesday, December 17, 2013|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.714.20131027||288||Sunday, October 27, 2013|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.714-beta||289||Monday, November 4, 2013|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.713-beta||233||Saturday, September 28, 2013|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.712-beta||268||Saturday, September 28, 2013|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.710||288||Saturday, September 28, 2013|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.709.20130825||283||Sunday, August 25, 2013|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.709||329||Thursday, August 8, 2013|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.708||275||Monday, July 22, 2013|
|RMPrepUSB 2.1.654||220||Thursday, June 12, 2014|
Discussion for the RMPrepUSB Package
- This discussion is only about RMPrepUSB and the RMPrepUSB package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RMPrepUSB, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.