Downloads of v 1.3.1
Formerly known as Robomongo (more info on https://robomongo.org/), Robo 3T is a shell-centric cross-platform MongoDB management tool. Unlike most other MongoDB admin UI tools, Robo 3T embeds the actual
mongo shell in a tabbed interface with access to a shell command line as well as GUI interaction.
To install Robo 3T (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install robo3t.portable
To upgrade Robo 3T (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade robo3t.portable
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $packageName = 'robo3t.portable' $url64 = 'https://github.com/Studio3T/robomongo/releases/download/v1.3.1/robo3t-1.3.1-windows-x86_64-7419c406.zip' $checksum64 = 'aac3af87ea03ae1516e041fa48a26eb61d2e1ab17f2d24643980fe6178116232' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName $packageName ` -Url64bit $url64 ` -Checksum64 $checksum64 ` -ChecksumType64 $checksumType64 ` -UnzipLocation $toolsDir
Virus Scan Results
- robo3t.portable.1.3.1.nupkg (3a3edcab2bad) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- robo3t-1.3.1-windows-x86_64-7419c406.zip (aac3af87ea03) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
3T Software Labs
|Robo 3T (Portable) 1.3.1||64||Sunday, April 7, 2019||approved|
|Robo 3T (Portable) 1.2.1||277||Monday, February 19, 2018||approved|
|Robo 3T (Portable) 1.1.1||246||Sunday, June 18, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Robo 3T (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about Robo 3T (Portable) and the Robo 3T (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Robo 3T (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.