Downloads of v 1.22
RTMPDumpHelper is a small utility that can help you to easily download RTMP video/audio streams.
By combining this utility and the proxy server of RTMPDump toolkit, you can simply open a Web page containing RTMP video stream in your favorite Web browser, and while watching the video, it'll be saved to your disk automatically as .flv or .mp4 file.
RTMP is a streaming protocol used by Hulu, justin.tv, and by many live streaming Web sites.
To install RTMPDumpHelper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install rtmpdumphelper
To upgrade RTMPDumpHelper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade rtmpdumphelper
$packageName = 'rtmpdumphelper' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/rtmpdumphelper.zip' $checksum = '78a76c871e8bbbaa84f7afc754c29f0fe30fff2271ce198be1ac92ec4c996c43' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/rtmpdumphelper-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '205fd770852aee82f2db75e982f2ec3491c2f53f0c9f0285b478e92718da5a61' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- rtmpdumphelper.1.22.nupkg (baea27227a0e) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- rtmpdumphelper-x64.zip (205fd770852a) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- rtmpdumphelper.zip (78a76c871e8b) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2012 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|RTMPDumpHelper 1.22||223||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|RTMPDumpHelper 1.21||472||Friday, April 3, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the RTMPDumpHelper Package
- This discussion is only about RTMPDumpHelper and the RTMPDumpHelper package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RTMPDumpHelper, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.