Downloads of v 1.36
RunAsDate is a small utility that allows you to run a program in the date and time that you specify.
This utility doesn't change the current system date and time of your computer, but it only injects the
date/time that you specify into the desired application.
You can run multiple applications simultaneously, each application works with different date and time,
while the real date/time of your system continues to run normally.
To install RunAsDate, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install runasdate
To upgrade RunAsDate, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade runasdate
$packageName = 'runasdate' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/runasdate.zip' $checksum = '321b6915ead1b96b630a9aca1c4cbfdc0d464182705fcb9a66cb05d3d18e1d7e' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/runasdate-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '29b467615b65b390ac25effeb34c03918dd7f786d6c9ec912aa9e68212109bb1' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- runasdate.1.36.nupkg (b73929e64bc4) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- runasdate-x64.zip (29b467615b65) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- runasdate.zip (321b6915ead1) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2007 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|RunAsDate 1.37||209||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|RunAsDate 1.36||495||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|RunAsDate 1.35||253||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|RunAsDate 1.31||334||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|RunAsDate 1.30||204||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the RunAsDate Package
- This discussion is only about RunAsDate and the RunAsDate package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RunAsDate, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.