Downloads of v 1.11
SafariCacheView is a simple utility for Windows that reads and parses the cache file of Safari Web browser (cache.db) and displays the list of all cached files in a simple table.
Every cache information line includes the following information: Filename, Content Type, URL, Content Length, Server Name, Server Time, Expiration Time, Last Modified Time, Content Encoding, and Referrer.
To install SafariCacheView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install safaricacheview
To upgrade SafariCacheView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade safaricacheview
$packageName = 'safaricacheview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/safaricacheview.zip' $checksum = '8184d78c3cb3f2ad9ff0fa7e164f60d02c05833c' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- safaricacheview.1.11.nupkg (e72e24b30d3e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- safaricacheview.zip (f4fb700d4aab) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2011 NirSoft
|SafariCacheView 1.11||458||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the SafariCacheView Package
- This discussion is only about SafariCacheView and the SafariCacheView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SafariCacheView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.