Downloads of v 5.28
A process sandbox helps to manage and limit access permissions a process has to your data. Use it to safely test new software for usability, safely study behavior of known spyware and malware, or browse the web from a sandboxed browser to completely shield your computer and network from Internet Bad Things.
- Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
- Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
- Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
- Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
Shareware; Free with limitations for personal, non-commercial use
- After 30 days, nag screen appears that may be dismissed temporarily.
- Limited to one sandbox at a time.
- Only software explicitly requested may run in the sandbox (sandboxed programs must be started from Sandboxie program rather than optionally intercepted on the fly).
- For more information about licensing, see http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?RegisterSandboxie and the licensing FAQ.
To install Sandboxie, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sandboxie
To upgrade Sandboxie, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sandboxie
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- sandboxie.5.28.nupkg (959c43b0a403) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sandboxie.install (= 5.28)
© 2004 Sandboxie Holdings LLC, © Dec 2013 Invincea
- Automatically built and uploaded by jack1142
|Sandboxie Beta 5.29.2-beta||20||Wednesday, April 10, 2019||exempted|
|Sandboxie Beta 5.29.1-beta||13||Friday, March 29, 2019||exempted|
|Sandboxie 5.28||608||Thursday, February 21, 2019||approved|
|Sandboxie Beta 5.27.3-beta||52||Wednesday, January 16, 2019||exempted|
|Sandboxie Beta 5.27.2-beta-20190112||22||Saturday, January 12, 2019||exempted|
|Sandboxie 5.26.20190112||509||Saturday, January 12, 2019||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.26||807||Sunday, October 7, 2018||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.24||1361||Wednesday, April 4, 2018||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.20||1384||Tuesday, July 11, 2017||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.18||763||Friday, April 14, 2017||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.16||717||Thursday, January 5, 2017||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.14||610||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.12||486||Thursday, June 16, 2016||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.10||538||Tuesday, March 1, 2016||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.08||334||Tuesday, February 16, 2016||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.06||475||Friday, October 23, 2015||approved|
|Sandboxie 5.04||224||Tuesday, September 29, 2015||approved|
|Sandboxie 4.20||629||Friday, June 26, 2015||approved|
|Sandboxie 4.18||555||Saturday, May 30, 2015||approved|
|Sandboxie 4.16||466||Monday, March 2, 2015||approved|
|Sandboxie 4.14||702||Wednesday, November 26, 2014||approved|
|sandboxie 4.12||537||Tuesday, August 19, 2014||approved|
|Sandboxie 4.08||503||Thursday, January 23, 2014||approved|
|sandboxie 4.06||314||Saturday, December 21, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Sandboxie Package
- This discussion is only about Sandboxie and the Sandboxie package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sandboxie, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.