Downloads of v 1.0.0-beta2
Sass makes CSS fun again. Sass is an extension of CSS, adding nested rules, variables, mixins, selector inheritance, and more. It's translated to well-formatted, standard CSS using the command line tool or a web-framework plugin.
This package is Dart Sass, the new Dart implementation of Sass.
To install Sass, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sass
--version 1.0.0-beta2 --pre
To upgrade Sass, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sass
--version 1.0.0-beta2 --pre
Generate-BinFile "sass" "$packageFolder\tools\sass.bat"
Remove-BinFile "sass" "$packageFolder\tools\sass.bat"
@echo off REM Copyright 2017 Google Inc. Use of this source code is governed by an REM MIT-style license that can be found in the LICENSE file or at REM https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT. set SCRIPTPATH=%~dp0 set arguments=%* dart.exe "-Dversion=1.0.0-beta.2" "%SCRIPTPATH%\sass.dart.snapshot" %arguments%
Virus Scan Results
- sass.1.0.0-beta2.nupkg (1f6b8d90b036) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dart-sdk (= 1.24.2)
Copyright 2017 Google, Inc.
|Sass 1.15.2||393||Friday, December 7, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.15.1||910||Friday, November 16, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.15.0||125||Wednesday, November 14, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.14.3||1136||Thursday, October 18, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.14.2||238||Friday, October 12, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.14.1||638||Thursday, September 27, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.14.0||291||Wednesday, September 19, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.13.4||365||Tuesday, September 11, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.13.3||32||Tuesday, September 11, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.13.2||255||Wednesday, September 5, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.13.1||282||Saturday, September 1, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.13.0||566||Friday, August 17, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.12.0||99||Wednesday, August 15, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.11.0||150||Monday, August 13, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.10.4||236||Friday, August 10, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.10.3||83||Friday, August 3, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.10.2||54||Thursday, August 2, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.10.1||49||Wednesday, July 25, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.10.0||42||Wednesday, July 18, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.9.2||306||Friday, July 13, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.9.1||55||Wednesday, July 11, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.9.0||40||Wednesday, July 4, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.8.0||44||Saturday, June 30, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.7.3||43||Thursday, June 28, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.7.2||43||Wednesday, June 27, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.7.1||46||Monday, June 25, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.7.0||43||Friday, June 22, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.6.2||55||Wednesday, June 20, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.6.1||45||Friday, June 15, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.6.0||33||Thursday, June 14, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.5.1||49||Friday, June 1, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.5.0||45||Thursday, May 31, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.4.0||58||Monday, May 28, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.3.2||67||Friday, May 4, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.3.1||2677||Thursday, May 3, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.3.0||316||Thursday, April 26, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.2.1||327||Thursday, April 19, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.2.0||250||Saturday, April 14, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.1.1||698||Wednesday, March 28, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.0.0||69||Monday, March 26, 2018||approved|
|Sass 1.0.0-rc1||78||Friday, March 16, 2018||exempted|
|Sass 1.0.0-beta5-3||99||Tuesday, March 6, 2018||exempted|
|Sass 1.0.0-beta5-2||113||Monday, February 5, 2018||exempted|
|Sass 1.0.0-beta5||118||Saturday, February 3, 2018||exempted|
|Sass 1.0.0-beta4||154||Saturday, December 9, 2017||exempted|
|Sass 1.0.0-beta3||127||Saturday, December 9, 2017||exempted|
|Sass 1.0.0-beta2||232||Saturday, July 15, 2017||exempted|
|Sass 1.0.0-beta1||178||Monday, June 5, 2017||exempted|
|Sass 1.0.0-alpha9||241||Thursday, February 16, 2017||exempted|
|Sass 1.0.0-alpha8||200||Saturday, January 14, 2017||exempted|
|Sass 1.0.0-alpha7||202||Tuesday, January 10, 2017||exempted|
Discussion for the Sass Package
- This discussion is only about Sass and the Sass package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sass, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.