Downloads of v 188.8.131.52
Visual Studio project templates for creating custom SharePoint service applications. This version supports Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint 2010 only. For Visual Studio 2012 and SharePoint 2010/2013 support, please install the Visual Studio 2012 version of this extension.
To install SharePoint Service Application Starter Kit (VS 2010), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sastarterkitvs2010
To upgrade SharePoint Service Application Starter Kit (VS 2010), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sastarterkitvs2010
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- sastarterkitvs2010.1.0.0.1.nupkg (8d1460ea30ee) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
SharePoint Service Application Starter Kit Release Notes
Version 184.108.40.206 *
Removed references to Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal for compatibility with SharePoint Foundation.
Added missing string Resource that caused an issue with the Manage Service Page.
Version 220.127.116.11 *
|SharePoint Service Application Starter Kit (VS 2010) 18.104.22.168||395||Tuesday, July 30, 2013|
Discussion for the SharePoint Service Application Starter Kit (VS 2010) Package
- This discussion is only about SharePoint Service Application Starter Kit (VS 2010) and the SharePoint Service Application Starter Kit (VS 2010) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SharePoint Service Application Starter Kit (VS 2010), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.