Downloads of v 188.8.131.5251227
The Scanner provides a visualization of your media usage. To show the
relations optimally, all files and folders of the selected disk(s)
are displayed together in one diagram - with an area size proportional
to the used space. Smaller objects are invisible, of course. So the
Scanner is not intended to be a File Manager.
To install Scanner, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install scanner
To upgrade Scanner, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade scanner
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'Scanner' # arbitrary name for the package, used in messages $url = 'http://www.steffengerlach.de/freeware/scn2.zip' # download url $checksum = 'a3b2e7f10333dab3654d7dc0f1dc04421f93f86e' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$toolsDir" -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType
Virus Scan Results
- scanner.184.108.40.20651227.nupkg (e1e60b5d9c38) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- scn2.zip (c691fc6f68fe) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (C)2012 by Steffen Gerlach
|Scanner 220.127.116.1151227||987||Sunday, December 27, 2015||approved|
|Scanner (Install) 2.13||219||Tuesday, June 9, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Scanner Package
- This discussion is only about Scanner and the Scanner package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Scanner, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.