Downloads of v 15.06.01
SchemaCrawler is a free database schema discovery and comprehension tool. SchemaCrawler has a good
mix of useful features for data governance. You can search for database schema objects using regular expressions,
and output the schema and data in a readable text format. The output serves for database documentation, and is
designed to be diff-ed against other database schemas. SchemaCrawler also generates schema diagrams. You can
execute scripts in any standard scripting language against your database. You can find potential schema design
issues with lint.
To install Schemacrawler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install schemacrawler
To upgrade Schemacrawler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade schemacrawler
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $package = Split-Path $tools $sc_home = Join-Path $package 'schemacrawler-15.06.01-distribution' $sc_bat = Join-Path $sc_home '_schemacrawler/schemacrawler.cmd' Uninstall-BinFile -Name 'schemacrawler' -Path $sc_home
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $package = Split-Path $tools $sc_home = Join-Path $package 'schemacrawler-15.06.01-distribution' $sc_bat = Join-Path $sc_home '_schemacrawler/schemacrawler.cmd' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'schemacrawler' ` -Url 'https://github.com/schemacrawler/SchemaCrawler/releases/download/v15.06.01/schemacrawler-15.06.01-distribution.zip' ` -Checksum '7c77053972f6a4bb663c8bb3fa4edec5bf053ea4611bed3a98d98217b451c037edc6f0851734c76c414369866e84e3e21a5b17b3095c8752760dbf221a2693ad' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA512' ` -UnzipLocation $package Install-ChocolateyEnvironmentVariable ` -VariableName 'SC_HOME' ` -VariableValue $sc_home ` -VariableType 'Machine' Install-BinFile -Name 'schemacrawler' -Path $sc_bat Update-SessionEnvironment
Virus Scan Results
- schemacrawler.15.06.01.nupkg (3a980b759abf) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- schemacrawler-15.06.01-distribution.zip (da60097b6588) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Schemacrawler 15.06.01||43||Tuesday, March 12, 2019||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.05.01||20||Sunday, March 10, 2019||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.04.01||57||Friday, February 8, 2019||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.03.04||50||Sunday, December 30, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.03.03||51||Saturday, December 29, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.03.02||35||Thursday, December 13, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.03.01||43||Monday, December 10, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.02.02||43||Tuesday, November 27, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.01.06||55||Sunday, November 11, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.01.05||47||Friday, November 2, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.01.04||45||Thursday, October 18, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.01.03||53||Sunday, September 23, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.01.02||31||Friday, September 21, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 15.01.01||49||Wednesday, September 12, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 14.21.02||102||Friday, May 25, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 14.21.01||75||Wednesday, May 16, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 14.20.06||89||Saturday, May 5, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 14.20.05||100||Saturday, April 28, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 14.20.04||136||Friday, April 6, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 14.20.03||113||Sunday, March 11, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 14.20.02||119||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|Schemacrawler 14.20.01||113||Tuesday, March 6, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the Schemacrawler Package
- This discussion is only about Schemacrawler and the Schemacrawler package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Schemacrawler, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.