Downloads of v 0.2.0
Screen Ruler is a lightweight and configurable ruler tool for Windows Desktop.
It allows you to measure the size of elements on the screen in different units, including pixels, centimeters and inches.
The ruler can be moved and resized precisely using either the mouse or the keyboard and custom marking lines can be added.
Besides coming with a light and a dark theme, Screen Ruler also allows you to fully customize its appearance by changing all color settings.
To install Screen Ruler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install screenruler
To upgrade Screen Ruler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade screenruler
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. I (user alxnull) am the developer of Screen Ruler.
md5: DCE174B806DF38035028516835462088 | sha1: FEABEA96D76ED1D3D2DC47F0617969275DE3DF10 | sha256: DE612343673163779997576F271E591D1BDCA72E3545A6B6DCA27791B0C9AFA0 | sha512: EDBFDEA05E6FA2EA856B6192CA8E067592994BF299370C2600F1ABCD45FF57A68A03E7B59FC9947D95BB1108DD4D2898468D0D3CD6821269C9731005304A5E85
From: https://github.com/bluegrams/ScreenRuler/blob/master/LICENSE.txt LICENSE BSD 3-Clause License Copyright (c) 2017-2018, Bluegrams. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Remove-Item "$HOME\Desktop\Screen Ruler.lnk" Remove-Item "$([Environment]::GetFolderPath('CommonStartMenu'))\Programs\Bluegrams\Screen Ruler.lnk"
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $archive = Join-Path $toolsDir "screenruler.zip" Get-ChocolateyUnzip -FileFullPath $archive -Destination $toolsDir -PackageName $env:ChocolateyPackageName $targetDir = Join-Path $toolsDir "screenruler" $target = Join-Path $targetDir "screenruler.exe" Install-ChocolateyShortcut -shortcutFilePath "$HOME\Desktop\Screen Ruler.lnk" -targetPath $target -workingDirectory $targetDir Install-ChocolateyShortcut -shortcutFilePath "$([Environment]::GetFolderPath('CommonStartMenu'))\Programs\Bluegrams\Screen Ruler.lnk" -targetPath $target -workingDirectory $targetDir New-Item -Path "$target.gui" -ItemType File -Force | Out-Null
Virus Scan Results
- screenruler.0.2.0.nupkg (d93b288982c5) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- screenruler.zip (de6123436731) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MiniAppManager.Shared.dll (7736493feb5c) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MiniAppManager.WinForms.dll (a1dab49bbbdc) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- screenruler.exe (172e6364cb1b) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MiniAppManager.Shared.resources.dll (1fc7ab47b088) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- screenruler.resources.dll (ee900c516231) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© 2018 Bluegrams
|Screen Ruler 0.2.0||52||Sunday, January 13, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the Screen Ruler Package
- This discussion is only about Screen Ruler and the Screen Ruler package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Screen Ruler, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.