Downloads of v 2.16
Screen, webcam and sketchboard recorder with an integrated editor.
- A portable, single executable and very small-sized application.
- Free and open source application, without any ads.
- 3 ways of recording your content: Screen, Webcam and Sketchboard.
- A powerful editor with lots of options! You can edit your recording or even edit gifs from other sources.
- You can export as Gif, Video or save as a project to edit later.
- A clean and consistent interface, powered by WPF.
- Over 21 different languages. Automatically detects the language of your system, defaults to English.
- Lots of options.
- Visit http://screentogif.com for more details.
To install Screen To Gif, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install screentogif
To upgrade Screen To Gif, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade screentogif
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $content = Join-Path (Split-Path $tools) 'content' $shortcut = Join-Path ([System.Environment]::GetFolderPath('CommonPrograms')) 'ScreenToGif.lnk' $exe = Join-Path $content 'ScreenToGif.exe' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'screentogif' ` -Url 'https://github.com/NickeManarin/ScreenToGif/releases/download/2.16/ScreenToGif.2.16.Portable.zip' ` -Checksum 'BBB4869CAD26232EF3B935A4FBF1F3ACFFE0DAE70CB9B4E2091306F578DBF337' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256' ` -UnzipLocation $content Install-ChocolateyShortcut ` -ShortcutFilePath $shortcut ` -TargetPath $exe
$shortcut = Join-Path ([System.Environment]::GetFolderPath('CommonPrograms')) 'ScreenToGif.lnk' Remove-Item -Force -Path $shortcut | Out-Null
From: https://github.com/NickeManarin/ScreenToGif/blob/master/LICENSE.txt LICENSE Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL) This license governs use of the accompanying software. If you use the software, you accept this license. If you do not accept the license, do not use the software. 1. Definitions The terms "reproduce," "reproduction," "derivative works," and "distribution" have the same meaning here as under U.S. copyright law. A "contribution" is the original software, or any additions or changes to the software. A "contributor" is any person that distributes its contribution under this license. "Licensed patents" are a contributor's patent claims that read directly on its contribution. 2. Grant of Rights (A) Copyright Grant- Subject to the terms of this license, including the license conditions and limitations in section 3, each contributor grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free copyright license to reproduce its contribution, prepare derivative works of its contribution, and distribute its contribution or any derivative works that you create. (B) Patent Grant- Subject to the terms of this license, including the license conditions and limitations in section 3, each contributor grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license under its licensed patents to make, have made, use, sell, offer for sale, import, and/or otherwise dispose of its contribution in the software or derivative works of the contribution in the software. 3. Conditions and Limitations (A) No Trademark License- This license does not grant you rights to use any contributors' name, logo, or trademarks. (B) If you bring a patent claim against any contributor over patents that you claim are infringed by the software, your patent license from such contributor to the software ends automatically. (C) If you distribute any portion of the software, you must retain all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices that are present in the software. (D) If you distribute any portion of the software in source code form, you may do so only under this license by including a complete copy of this license with your distribution. If you distribute any portion of the software in compiled or object code form, you may only do so under a license that complies with this license. (E) The software is licensed "as-is." You bear the risk of using it. The contributors give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws which this license cannot change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, the contributors exclude the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. I'm the developer of ScreenToGif. Checksum verification is optional.
Virus Scan Results
- screentogif.2.16.nupkg (d7dcb5da94fc) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ScreenToGif.2.16.Portable.zip (bbb4869cad26) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ScreenToGif.exe (217c19fe80a0) - ## / 71 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Screen To Gif 2.16||999||Friday, January 18, 2019||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.15.2||459||Friday, January 11, 2019||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.15.1||676||Friday, December 21, 2018||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.14.1||1775||Sunday, August 12, 2018||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.13.3||1250||Tuesday, May 15, 2018||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.13.1||787||Monday, April 2, 2018||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.13||344||Monday, March 26, 2018||approved|
|Screen To Gif 220.127.116.11223||695||Friday, February 23, 2018||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.12.1||459||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.12||328||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.11||835||Wednesday, January 10, 2018||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.10||979||Thursday, October 19, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.9||954||Saturday, August 12, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.8.1||625||Sunday, July 2, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.8||382||Tuesday, June 20, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.7.3||440||Saturday, May 27, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.7.2||408||Sunday, May 7, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.7.1||427||Friday, April 14, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.7.0||400||Wednesday, March 29, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.6.0||374||Sunday, March 12, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.5.0||368||Monday, February 20, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 18.104.22.168115||408||Sunday, January 15, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.4||257||Tuesday, January 10, 2017||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.3.161201||359||Friday, December 2, 2016||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.3.161030||422||Sunday, October 30, 2016||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.3.2||201||Tuesday, November 29, 2016||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.3.1||219||Sunday, November 27, 2016||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.3||218||Friday, October 28, 2016||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.2.160907||434||Wednesday, September 7, 2016||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.2||220||Wednesday, September 7, 2016||approved|
|Screen To Gif 2.1||296||Saturday, August 6, 2016||approved|
|Screen To Gif 1.4.2||524||Wednesday, May 11, 2016||approved|
|Screen To Gif 22.214.171.124||435||Thursday, June 25, 2015||approved|
|Screen To Gif 1.4.1||559||Wednesday, March 18, 2015||approved|
|Screen To Gif 1.3||521||Tuesday, November 11, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Screen To Gif Package
- This discussion is only about Screen To Gif and the Screen To Gif package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Screen To Gif, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.