Downloads of v 1.041.20140616
Set Affinity II - Set CPU Affinity and priority of files manually or automatically. Supports up to four (real physical) CPU cores, 1 favorite profile. Set CPU Affinity manually or automatically. Displays total CPU usage in tray icon, CPU usage and average CPU usage per core in program.
To install setaffinity2, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install setaffinity2
To upgrade setaffinity2, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade setaffinity2
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- setaffinity2.1.041.20140616.nupkg (441cb20e788f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Set_Affinity_II_1.041.zip (0ae85f16be38) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|setaffinity2 1.041.20140616||755||Monday, June 16, 2014||approved|
|setaffinity2 1.041.20130422||353||Monday, April 22, 2013|
|setaffinity2 1.41||357||Saturday, November 12, 2011|
Discussion for the setaffinity2 Package
- This discussion is only about setaffinity2 and the setaffinity2 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or setaffinity2, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.