Downloads of v 4.1.5
- System proxy configuration
- PAC mode and global mode
- GFWList and user rules
- Supports HTTP proxy
- Supports server auto switching
- Supports UDP relay (see Usage)
- Find Shadowsocks icon in the notification tray
- You can add multiple servers in servers menu
Enable System Proxymenu to enable system proxy. Please disable other
proxy addons in your browser, or set them to use system proxy
- You can also configure your browser proxy manually if you don't want to enable
system proxy. Set Socks5 or HTTP proxy to 127.0.0.1:1080. You can change this
Servers -> Edit Servers
To install shadowsocks, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install shadowsocks
To upgrade shadowsocks, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade shadowsocks
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'shadowsocks' $url = 'https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-windows/releases/download/4.1.5/Shadowsocks-4.1.5.zip' $checksum = 'D39F61DBF2A753769C0EFB7712DD7BFA6E1D1593EBAED06150F206F3B6FF7DE2' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- shadowsocks.4.1.5.nupkg (8a7e0c44efdc) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Shadowsocks-4.1.5.zip (d39f61dbf2a7) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Shadowsocks.exe (15fb7c38af77) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|shadowsocks 4.1.5||370||Thursday, March 14, 2019||approved|
|shadowsocks 4.1.1||850||Tuesday, August 28, 2018||approved|
|shadowsocks 4.0.9||546||Sunday, March 18, 2018||approved|
|shadowsocks 4.0.8||217||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||approved|
|shadowsocks 4.0.7||264||Thursday, December 28, 2017||approved|
|shadowsocks 4.0.6||378||Wednesday, September 13, 2017||approved|
|shadowsocks 4.0.5||228||Friday, August 18, 2017||approved|
|shadowsocks 4.0.4||372||Thursday, June 8, 2017||approved|
|shadowsocks 4.0.2||226||Saturday, May 20, 2017||approved|
|shadowsocks 4.0.1||217||Thursday, April 27, 2017||approved|
|shadowsocks 3.4.3||353||Wednesday, January 11, 2017||approved|
|shadowsocks 188.8.131.52||224||Monday, January 2, 2017||approved|
|shadowsocks 3.4.2||221||Sunday, December 18, 2016||approved|
|shadowsocks 3.3.6||203||Sunday, December 11, 2016||approved|
|shadowsocks 3.3.5||213||Sunday, December 4, 2016||approved|
|shadowsocks 3.3.4||238||Thursday, October 27, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the shadowsocks Package
- This discussion is only about shadowsocks and the shadowsocks package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or shadowsocks, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.