Downloads of v 3.9
SharpKeys is a utility that manages a Registry key that allows Windows to remap one key to any other key. Included in the application is a list of common keyboard keys and a Type Key feature to automatically recognize most keyboard keys. It was originally developed in C# using .NET v2 but has been updated to support .NET 4.0 Client Profile
To install Randyrants Sharpkeys (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sharpkeys.portable
To upgrade Randyrants Sharpkeys (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sharpkeys.portable
$packageName = 'sharpkeys.portable' $url = 'https://github.com/randyrants/sharpkeys/releases/download/v3.9/sharpkeys39.zip' $checksum = 'fb71358170655549c5eb25dc3c566eeaecf1d5e35e326b0b3f15b29402a010c6' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- sharpkeys.portable.3.9.nupkg (8338fb1fb040) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dotnet4.5 (≥ 4.5.20120822)
© 2004-2018 Randyrants.com
|Randyrants Sharpkeys (Portable) 3.9||127||Wednesday, January 9, 2019||approved|
|Randyrants Sharpkeys (Portable) 3.8||55||Wednesday, October 31, 2018||approved|
|Randyrants Sharpkeys (Portable) 3.7||49||Tuesday, September 18, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the Randyrants Sharpkeys (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about Randyrants Sharpkeys (Portable) and the Randyrants Sharpkeys (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Randyrants Sharpkeys (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.