Downloads of v 1.2.0
Sitecore Courier aims to fill the gap between the development and production environments when building websites with Sitecore CMS. It lets you build Sitecore Update packages automatically, by analyzing serialized Sitecore items and packaging only changed items.
To install Sitecore Courier, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sitecore-courier
To upgrade Sitecore Courier, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sitecore-courier
$name = "sitecore-courier" $url = "https://github.com/adoprog/Sitecore-Courier/releases/download/1.2/Sitecore.Courier.Runner.zip" $unzipLocation = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Write-Output "Unzip location: $unzipLocation" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $name $url $unzipLocation $srm = (Join-Path $(Split-Path -parent $unzipLocation) 'tools\srm.exe') $ext = (Join-Path $(Split-Path -parent $unzipLocation) 'tools\Sitecore.Courier.ShellExtensions.dll') Write-Output $srm Write-Output $ext & $srm install $ext -codebase
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Alexander Doroshenko Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
md5: 2222543CA8C66C95BB88D1F4DC49C5EB | sha1: 985D875B4EC3BC8F1C73A96134175077AC39578A | sha256: AC78E9C86C13C88DA5981126190847E3E80AE4A51D6F4ED91352935CC9DF002D | sha512: F45D9E902CAC932652FB4BF6C7985C169E3EBF7EBFBA13CF22D55024AD23FE862917DFF0E34F150DB414DBAAAC74D3B8E2D60119E9B6AE0BFE169839588790A8
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is published by the Sitecore Courier Project itself. The binaries are identical to other package types published by the project.
Virus Scan Results
- CommandLine.dll (4923528d3d18) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Newtonsoft.Json.dll (a9bc73464861) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SharpShell.dll (f394418c0164) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Sitecore.Kernel.dll (fd56c3026f58) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Sitecore.Logging.dll (a6285a1922e9) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Sitecore.Update.dll (f6c33fdb1dcb) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Sitecore.Zip.dll (8ab12fce2695) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- srm.exe (ac78e9c86c13) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Sitecore.Courier.Runner.vshost.exe (cc0d4c85639d) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Rainbow.dll (1217c9cf9f68) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Rainbow.Storage.Yaml.dll (ef402a505f0d) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Sitecore.Courier.dll (6a654735ef8e) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Sitecore.Courier.Runner.exe (b834f57e99e9) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Sitecore.Courier.ShellExtensions.dll (467879d3cac4) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sitecore-courier.1.2.0.nupkg (8a52e4f72288) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
This is initial release.
|Sitecore Courier 1.2.0||106||Monday, November 6, 2017||approved|
|Sitecore Courier 1.0.0||721||Friday, December 26, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Sitecore Courier Package
- This discussion is only about Sitecore Courier and the Sitecore Courier package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sitecore Courier, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.