Downloads of v 1.42
SiteShoter is a small utility that allows you to save a screenshot of any Web page into a file.
It automatically creates hidden window of Internet Explorer, loads the desired Web page, and than save the entire content of the Web page into an image file (.png, .jpg, .tiff, .bmp or .gif).
You can also use SiteShoter to convert .html file on your local drive into image file.
You can use SiteShoter in user interface mode, or alternatively, you can run SiteShoter in command-line mode without displaying any user interface.
To install SiteShoter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install siteshoter
To upgrade SiteShoter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade siteshoter
$packageName = 'siteshoter' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/siteshoter.zip' $checksum = 'd66ca8bbff67eae24889e02fb3f5587ad1c01409' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- siteshoter.1.42.nupkg (d70ef4249df8) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- siteshoter.zip (72cc2633ebc8) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2008 NirSoft
|SiteShoter 1.42||441||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the SiteShoter Package
- This discussion is only about SiteShoter and the SiteShoter package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SiteShoter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.