Downloads of v 3.3.3
Slack is a platform for team communication: everything in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go.
To install Slack for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install slack
To upgrade Slack for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade slack
Get-Process "slack" | Stop-Process -Force
$packageName = "slack" $fileType = "exe" $silentArgs = "-s" $url = "https://slack.com/ssb/download-win" $url64 = "https://slack.com/ssb/download-win64" Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $fileType $silentArgs $url $url64
$packageName = "slack" $fileType = "exe" $args = "--uninstall -s" $filePath = "$env:APPDATA\..\Local\slack\Update.exe" Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $fileType $args $filePath
Virus Scan Results
- slack.3.3.3.nupkg (e2fd25b58d03) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SlackSetup.exe (79d28a2f7a95) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SlackSetup.exe (74ee9756da67) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Slack Technologies, Inc.
|Slack for Windows 3.3.3||11922||Sunday, October 21, 2018||approved|
|Slack for Windows 3.3.1||8423||Saturday, September 8, 2018||approved|
|Slack for Windows 3.2.0||12815||Saturday, June 9, 2018||approved|
|Slack for Windows 3.1.1||9249||Saturday, April 7, 2018||approved|
|Slack for Windows 3.1.0||4533||Friday, March 16, 2018||approved|
|Slack for Windows 3.0.5||5667||Saturday, February 10, 2018||approved|
|Slack for Windows 3.0.0||6706||Wednesday, December 13, 2017||approved|
|Slack for Windows 2.9.0||2121||Wednesday, December 6, 2017||approved|
|Slack for Windows 2.8.1||6291||Saturday, October 14, 2017||approved|
|Slack for Windows 2.8.0||3883||Tuesday, September 12, 2017||approved|
|Slack for Windows 2.6.5||5186||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|Slack for Windows 2.6.3||2722||Friday, June 23, 2017||approved|
|Slack for Windows 1.1.0||12365||Friday, December 16, 2016||approved|
|Slack for Windows 1.0.0||11342||Friday, March 27, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Slack for Windows Package
- This discussion is only about Slack for Windows and the Slack for Windows package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Slack for Windows, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.