Downloads of v 0.3.1.0
Snarl is all about notifications. They can be displayed on-screen in a variety of shapes, colours and sizes; they may be spoken out loud, sent to your mobile phone, another computer, and so on. All made possible by an easy-to-implement API that applications use to generate notifications and a simple user interface to manage them. But that’s not all…
To install snarl, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install snarl
To upgrade snarl, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade snarl
$packageName = 'snarl' # arbitrary name for the package, used in messages $installerType = 'EXE' # only one of these: exe, msi, msu $url = 'http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/snarlwin/Snarl/Current%20Release/Snarl-3.1-setup.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' # '' flag is the good flag but the installer exit with code 1223 and does not work $validExitCodes = @(0,1223) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- snarl.0.3.1.0.nupkg (d063921ce241) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Snarl-3.1-setup.exe (1b965437805d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|snarl 0.3.1.0||618||Friday, November 21, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the snarl Package
- This discussion is only about snarl and the snarl package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or snarl, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.