Downloads of v 0.3.1.0
Snarl is all about notifications. They can be displayed on-screen in a variety of shapes, colours and sizes; they may be spoken out loud, sent to your mobile phone, another computer, and so on. All made possible by an easy-to-implement API that applications use to generate notifications and a simple user interface to manage them. But that’s not all…
To install snarl, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install snarl
To upgrade snarl, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade snarl
$packageName = 'snarl' # arbitrary name for the package, used in messages $installerType = 'EXE' # only one of these: exe, msi, msu $url = 'http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/snarlwin/Snarl/Current%20Release/Snarl-3.1-setup.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' # '' flag is the good flag but the installer exit with code 1223 and does not work $validExitCodes = @(0,1223) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- snarl.0.3.1.0.nupkg (d063921ce241) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Snarl-3.1-setup.exe (1b965437805d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|snarl 0.3.1.0||585||Friday, November 21, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the snarl Package
- This discussion is only about snarl and the snarl package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or snarl, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.