Downloads of v 5.3.0
SoapUI is a free and open source cross-platform Functional Testing solution. With an easy-to-use graphical interface, and enterprise-class features, SoapUI allows you to easily and rapidly create and execute automated functional, regression, compliance, and load tests. In a single test environment, SoapUI provides complete test coverage and supports all the standard protocols and technologies. There are simply no limits to what you can do with your tests. Meet SoapUI, the world's most complete testing tool!
To install SoapUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install soapui
To upgrade SoapUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade soapui
$packageName = 'soapui' # arbitrary name for the package, used in messages $fileType = 'exe' $url = 'http://cdn01.downloads.smartbear.com/soapui/5.3.0/SoapUI-x32-5.3.0.exe' $url64 = 'http://cdn01.downloads.smartbear.com/soapui/5.3.0/SoapUI-x64-5.3.0.exe' $checksum = 'BA44B5EAF05472FF22C42CBED7C02BCF278A5A25B56842117A19ACE8EA69F6EE' $checksum64 = '73604FBECAD8A6022F084ED808A8D347CAA47E7B04CEC22E6782E91A6EA56634' Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $fileType '-q' $url $url64 -checksum $checksum -checksum64 $checksum64 -checksumType 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- soapui.5.3.0.nupkg (c91a9280b903) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SoapUI-x64-5.3.0.exe (73604fbecad8) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SoapUI-x32-5.3.0.exe (ba44b5eaf054) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|SoapUI 5.4.0||4164||Friday, December 15, 2017||approved|
|SoapUI 5.3.0||6003||Tuesday, December 27, 2016||approved|
|SoapUI 184.108.40.20660819||1557||Friday, August 19, 2016||approved|
|SoapUI 5.2.1||632||Tuesday, April 19, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the SoapUI Package
- This discussion is only about SoapUI and the SoapUI package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SoapUI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.