Downloads of v 3.5.0072.20140224
Source Insight is a revolutionary project oriented program code editor and code browser, with built-in analysis for C/C++, C#, and Java programs, as well as other languages. Source Insight parses your source code and maintains its own database of symbolic information dynamically while you work, and presents useful contextual information to you automatically. Not only is Source Insight a great program editor, but it also can display reference trees, class inheritance diagrams, and call trees. Source Insight features the quickest navigation of source code and source information of any programming editor. Let Source Insight loose on your project and see what a difference it makes in your productivity.
To install Source Insight, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sourceinsight
To upgrade Source Insight, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sourceinsight
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Si3572Setup.exe (6b40337483b5) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sourceinsight.3.5.0072.20140224.nupkg (668be41922d9) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Source Insight 3.5.0072.20140224||1213||Monday, February 24, 2014|
|Source Insight 3.5.0072.20140212||178||Thursday, February 13, 2014|
|Source Insight 3.5||211||Monday, January 27, 2014|
Discussion for the Source Insight Package
- This discussion is only about Source Insight and the Source Insight package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Source Insight, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.